Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Nice Song To Share =D

Love Love my Love
My hurtful love that couldn't be together
Soul Soul my Soul
My naughty soul that acted so dumb
And still I couldn't say that I missed you
I could only wish from far away
Even though we breathe in the same world

My thankful person... I love you I I I
Even if you're hurt I'm there for you
I couldn't say say say anything
But I love you more than anyone else

Lalala Lalala Lalalala

Even though its over I couldn't finish
So I was crying behind
From far away I said what I wished
My happy person

I love you I I I Even if you're hurt
I'm there for you
I couldn't say say say anything
But I love you more than anyone else

Even if you call me me me a fool
If its one, it's okay if it hurts
I love you even if we couldn't get together
You're forever minehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgoigfGaHHs

No comments:

Post a Comment